Thursday, July 9, 2009

Deceptions and Daydreams

Deceptions is the title I’ve chosen for the second book in the Charlee Hudson series. I’ve spent quite a bit of time already working the story out in my head. That’s where the daydreams come in. This, by the way, is the coolest thing about being a writer – you get to spend lots of time daydreaming! It’s productive daydreaming, though. I started out with one idea and, over the course of several daydreaming sessions it evolved into something way cooler. As usual, though, there are pieces missing. I am off to a good start and I have a pretty good idea about the action in the last half. Building up to the action is the tricky part. I’m getting there, though. In fact, I need to sign off the blog for today and start writing down some of the daydreams before I lose those ideas and have to start over.

No comments:

Post a Comment