Monday, August 24, 2009

A Not-So-Sudden Burst of Inspiration

To those of you who have been urging me to finish the second Charlee Hudson book; I have to confess that I haven’t written a word in quite a while now. Don’t worry, though. I haven’t given up. I’ve been struggling a bit over exactly how the story unfolds. That means, of course, that I’ve been doing plenty of daydreaming. I’m happy to report that I think I’ve finally got it figured out. I’m actually starting to get anxious about it. I want to lock myself in a room and start cranking out the words!

2 comments:

  1. Ok, how did I miss this post until now??? I am very excited! I have to confess that I have not read Family Secrets, yet. I get really excited when I am reading it and then something happens and I forget where I put it! Do you have the finished version online so I can have my morning readings back?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfortunately, the finished version of Family Secrets isn't online. The good news is that you can soon have your morning readings back with Charlee's second adventure - Deceptions. Once I hit the minimum word count, it will be available. I can't wait. I always looked forward to your feedback every week w/Family Secrets!

    ReplyDelete